- Senator Rhiannon’s speech in parliament on whistleblower inquiry’s refusal to accept submissions critical of ASIO
- Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblower protections rejects revised submission critical of ASIO. No reason provided.
- Mining in the Jungles of West Papua
- UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
- The FBX Blog: The FBI (and ASIO) stole my girlfirend [updated Feb 2015]
earthlingsring on Concerns of Freeport corr… peterimrich on A new model of government: The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Berlin Wall
- Cold War
- corporations and financial services
- foreign affairs
- Freeport McMoRan
- human rights
- Inquiry into whistleblower protections in the corporate, public and not-for-profit sectors
- intelligence agency
- joint parliamentary committee
- national security
- non fiction
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
- War criminal
- West Papua
Tag Archives: whistleblower
Senator Rhiannon’s speech in parliament on whistleblower inquiry’s refusal to accept submissions critical of ASIO
HANSARD Tuesday, 15 August 2017 THE SENATE 94 CHAMBER SPEECH Date Tuesday, 15 August 2017 Source Senate Page 94 Proof Yes Questioner Responder Speaker Rhiannon, Sen Lee Question No. Senator RHIANNON (New South Wales) (21:10): Mr John Wilson made a … Continue reading
Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblower protections rejects revised submission critical of ASIO. No reason provided.
John Wilson PO Box XXXX Greenwich NSW 2065 8 June 2017 Committee Secretary Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services PO Box 6100 Parliament House Canberra ACT 2600 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org RE: Revised submission to the inquiry into whistleblower … Continue reading
UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
From: John Wilson [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 11:47 AM To: ‘xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx (Senator)’ Subject: FW: Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers withholds key information from public: Dear Senator XXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for your earlier emailed comments. Unfortunately the Committee … Continue reading
The following memoirs are based on the author’s records and recollection of the events depicted. The author has taken all reasonable steps to verify his recollection against contemporaneous records. It is, however, possible that he has misremembered or misinterpreted some … Continue reading
Contents The Banyan Tree and Realpolitik. 1 Who really runs America?. 1 Hoovers’ legacy: establishing the tools of a police state. 3 Leaks and Power 3 Privacy and Power 4 The Banyan Tree and Realpolitik Who really runs America? The … Continue reading
The FBX Blog: The Unfolding Story The FBI (and ASIO) stole my girlfriend [Updated 7 May 2013] http://www.facebook.com/Mininganalyst Overview There is no hard and firm definition of what makes someone a ‘dissident’ in the US, no red line one crosses … Continue reading