- Hedge and pension funds blacklist Freeport
- Mining in the Jungles of West Papua
- UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
- The FBX Blog: The FBI (and ASIO) stole my girlfirend [updated Feb 2015]
- Australia’s captive regulators are paper tigers: The Inspector General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS)
earthlingsring on Concerns of Freeport corr… peterimrich on A new model of government: The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Berlin Wall
- Cold War
- corporations and financial services
- foreign affairs
- Freeport McMoRan
- human rights
- intelligence agency
- joint parliamentary committee
- national security
- non fiction
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
- War criminal
- West Papua
Category Archives: corporations and financial services
July 2017 “Every age, every culture, every custom and tradition has its own character, its own weakness and its own strength, its beauties and cruelties; it accepts certain sufferings as matters of course, puts up patiently with certain evils. Human … Continue reading
UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 11:47 AM To: ‘xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx (Senator)’ Subject: FW: Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers withholds key information from public: Dear Senator XXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for your earlier emailed comments. Unfortunately the Committee has again … Continue reading