- Hedge and pension funds blacklist Freeport
- Mining in the Jungles of West Papua
- UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
- The FBX Blog: The FBI (and ASIO) stole my girlfirend [updated Feb 2015]
- Australia’s captive regulators are paper tigers: The Inspector General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS)
earthlingsring on Concerns of Freeport corr… peterimrich on A new model of government: The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Berlin Wall
- Cold War
- corporations and financial services
- foreign affairs
- Freeport McMoRan
- human rights
- intelligence agency
- joint parliamentary committee
- national security
- non fiction
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
- War criminal
- West Papua
Tag Archives: Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 11:47 AM To: ‘xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx (Senator)’ Subject: FW: Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers withholds key information from public: Dear Senator XXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for your earlier emailed comments. Unfortunately the Committee has again … Continue reading