- Mining in the Jungles of West Papua
- UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
- The FBX Blog: The FBI (and ASIO) stole my girlfirend [updated Feb 2015]
- Australia’s captive regulators are paper tigers: The Inspector General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS)
- Hoover, the NSA and the Art of Blackmail
earthlingsring on Concerns of Freeport corr… peterimrich on A new model of government: The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Berlin Wall
- Cold War
- corporations and financial services
- foreign affairs
- Freeport McMoRan
- human rights
- intelligence agency
- joint parliamentary committee
- national security
- non fiction
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
- War criminal
- West Papua
Tag Archives: indonesia
UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 11:47 AM To: ‘xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx (Senator)’ Subject: FW: Australian parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers withholds key information from public: Dear Senator XXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for your earlier emailed comments. Unfortunately the Committee has again … Continue reading
The following memoirs are based on the author’s records and recollection of the events depicted. The author has taken all reasonable steps to verify his recollection against contemporaneous records. It is, however, possible that he has misremembered or misinterpreted some … Continue reading
Freeport, by its own account, has co-operated with, financed and supported the Indonesian military in West Papua. More disturbing, there have been multiple eye witness reports of Freeport security taking direct part in human rights abuses in the past, with … Continue reading