- Australian parliamentary inquiry – Committee for Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade (DFAT) rejects submission critical of DFAT, ASIS
- Court declaration – exposé of FBI abuse
- Hedge and pension funds blacklist Freeport
- Mining in the Jungles of West Papua
- UNHRC documents ASIO abuse of whistleblowers (UNHRC report link below). Despite this, parliamentary inquiry into whistleblowers refuses to accept and release submissions critical of ASIO.
Marilyn H on Concerns of Freeport corr… earthlingsring on Concerns of Freeport corr… peterimrich on A new model of government: The… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
- Berlin Wall
- Cold War
- corporations and financial services
- foreign affairs
- Freeport McMoRan
- human rights
- intelligence agency
- joint parliamentary committee
- national security
- non fiction
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services
- War criminal
- West Papua
Tag Archives: Dick Cheney
A new model of government: The West pivots towards authoritarian control for economic security.
Contents Introduction: the slow death of democracy.. 2 Australia: A US test market for authoritarian conversion?.. 5 The US is no Longer a “Functioning Democracy”. 8 Who are “They”?.. 11 Hoovers’ legacy: taking the US towards a police state.. … Continue reading
Posted in ASIO, Berlin Wall, Cheney, Cold War, corruption, dissident, FBI, foreign affairs, human rights, Indonesia, intelligence agency, Kissinger, national security, War criminal, West Papua Tagged abuse, ASIO, ASIO interference, ASIO interference lawyers, Assange, attorney general, Australia, Ben Worden, Celine Mizrahi, conspiracy, conspiracy theory, corruption, CW Downer, CW Downer & Co, Dick Cheney, dissident, equity analyst, FBI, Freeport, Freeport McMoRan, George Schneider, human rights, kafka, kafkaesq, kissinger, Kroll Associates, mining analsyt, Wall Street, wall street analyst, war criminal 1 Comment